This is the first, and probably the most important question that comes to mind when talking about Health tourism.
Any Health procedure, no matter where it’s carried out, entails some risk. In order to reduce this risk, we work hard to research & provide our clients with information on various options for high quality medical facilities.
The following are some of the important things that we consider when we add any health care provider to our network (one or more of the below):
- ISO 9000 certified or accreditation from Joint Commission International (JCI). (JCI is the international arm of the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, which evaluates quality standards of US hospitals) or Accreditation Canada International (ACI) and National Accreditation.
They follow the best practices and quality standards in the industry.
- Track record of quality service, no waiting time, personal attention from Healthcare specialists.
- Staff who speak English or have an English speaking interpreter available for international patients.
- Comfortable accommodation and facilities for any one accompanying the patient.
- Licensed to practice in their home country.